CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Obsess Much?

I am OBSESSED with blogs.  I thought I blog stalked before, but nothing compares with the blog stalking I'm doing now that we are adopting.  I just can't get enough of reading other couples' stories.  I feel a connection to these women I've never met.  I cry reading their stories and I just love seeing how happy they are!  I love reading about their relationship with their birth parents.  A majority of my time is spent reading blogs.  It is consuming me!

I had a bad day yesterday.  I had the thought that we may NEVER get chosen.  It was too much for me to handle.  I have to have FAITH we have a little baby out there.  I have to believe that.  I also have to have faith in the Lord's timing.  It might not happen in 6 months, it might not happen in 18 months.  I have to be prepared for the timing the Lord has set for me.  I'm trying to find joy in life, but I feel like I am in a waiting pattern.  I hate the WAITING.  I hate waiting to get approved and I'm sure I'll hate waiting to be chosen.  My patience is going to be tested, but I am up for the challenge.  It will all be worth it in the end.

1 comments:

Deanna

I too turned into a huge blog reader since we decided to adopt...and I have had every feeling you have...it is scary...but the Lord has a reason for his timing...as my friend Elise says "Lord can I just have your plan on my timing or my plan on your timing...lol"...so glad to know you are reading and trust me blogs help a ton when we feel like we are so alone...

Post a Comment