CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 8, 2011

Dream

I've been wondering for awhile what our birth parents will look like.  Every time I see a young teenage couple, I wonder if they will be them.  I know it sounds insane, but I can't help it.  Last night I had a dream.  A beautiful dark haired girl was looking around a door beckoning for me to come.  Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she wore very little makeup.  She was the one who had chosen me and P to be the parents of her baby and she was asking me to come meet the birth father.  I hurriedly went to her, but I never saw the father.  My dreams went on to other things.

Now, I'm not sure if this was just my imagination, or revelation, but it put my mind at ease.  The Lord knows how much I want a little dark haired, dark eyed baby, and maybe this dream was a way to let me know that is the way it could happen.

We are moving along in the process.  Our case worker said that most adoptive couples don't move as fast as we have.  P and I are so anxious to get our profile up, we are doing everything we can to move this process along.  We only have our home visit and Adoption Education Courses left before we can put up our profile.  I am hoping to have the home visit scheduled in the next 2 weeks and then hopefully our profile will be up the end of August (or before).  I want to make sure our birth parents can find us.  Could it be possible I could have a little baby before the end of the year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment