CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Names

I heard a name last week for a little girl that I liked so I added it to our constantly growing list of baby names.  I always ask Paul which names he likes and we usually don't agree.  However, as I told him this name, he said he really likes it.  I was excited because it was the first name we agreed on.  I checked on Baby Name Wizard what the origin was and what the popularity of the name was.  I was quite surprised to find out the name we BOTH liked meant, "Wished For Child".  I've been taking a lot of things this past little while to be "signs" that we're on the right path.  This name was one of them.  Maybe our first baby is going to be a girl? I kind of hope so because we haven't agreed on a boy name yet. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment