CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

An Email from My Aunt

I just got an email from my aunt who has a friend that might be thinking of placing her baby for adoption.  She wanted to know if we would be ok with an inter-racial baby.  Of course we would!  It was craziness how excited I got thinking THIS could be our birth mom.  This is really our first lead and I know I shouldn't get too excited, but as soon as I got her email, my heart started pounding and I couldn't think about anything else.  I called P right away.  After we discussed the email and that I should definitely email her back that we were interested, P started talking about other things.  I'll be honest, I had a hard time concentrating.  All I wanted to do was email my aunt and tell her YES, YES, YES!  I'm not going to get too excited, because my aunt's not even sure her friend wants to place, and her friend might not even be interested in us, but I love feeling like something's happening.  I'm going to find it very hard to concentrate until (if I ever do) hear from her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment