CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The First One to Know

My wonderful visiting teacher came over today.  She has known of my infertility struggle for many years and always checks in to see how we're doing.  P loves her too and we joke that she is his visiting teacher as well as mine.  He usually just hangs out in the kitchen and listens, but tonight when J asked where we were on having kids, I looked at P and he had tears in his eyes.  I took this as a sign that we could tell J.  So with tears in my eyes, I told her we were planning on adopting.  She looked at me and then at P and she said how much she loved us and that she could tell how much we truly loved each other and were going to love our future babies.  She said she felt we had this special love for one another that you don't see all the time.  I had to agree with her. P and I haven't been without our trials, but there is no doubt that my love for him has grown exponentially since the day we were married.  This is a testimony to me that in the midst of trials, great blessings shine through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment