CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Best Husband in the World

Today was Easter.  P and I went to his parents to celebrate the day.  During the hour long car ride, I told P that I thought we should have his cousin take our pictures for the Adoption Profile.  He looked at me and asked if that is what we've decided to do.  I told him about the thoughts I'd had a couple days earlier (see previous blog post, Meant To Be Ours) and I felt we should adopt.  He looked at me with tears in his eyes and said he felt the same way.  He reached over to hold my hand and together we realized we felt the same way.  We both felt confusion whenever we thought about IVF, but were both enveloped by such peace whenever we thought about adoption.  He told me how ready he was to be a parent.  I don't know why, but to a girl that is the most romantic thing a guy can say.  I felt such overwhelming love for him.  He is going to be a great dad and I can't wait to share this experience with him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment