CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Double Whammy!

Wow!  I heard from 2 of my friends today both updating me on their pregnancies.  One is having a girl (she has two boys right now) and the other one found out she is having twins (she has 3 boys)!!!  It was just a little too much.  I love both these women so much and I am beyond happy for both of them, but I couldn't help but be a little jealous and disappointed in my own situation.  My friend that is having twins is wonderful though.  She asked about me and told me she'll keep praying for me.  She knows how difficult this is and I'm very grateful to have her in my life.  She is amazing!  She recommended I try her doctor so P and I are meeting with him next week.  I have to keep trying something to get a baby.  It doesn't matter to me if I have the baby or if we adopt a baby.  I am just ready to start our family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment