CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 30, 2011

So Blessed

Something weird happened this morning as I walked through the doors to my Zumba class.  I was struck with the thought that I am so blessed.  I was overwhelmed with happiness.  I just started thinking about all my blessings.  I live in a beautiful home and have a wonderful husband that I don't deserve.  I have the most amazing family and tons of friends.  I get to work from home doing something I love to do.  I realized that I have a very full and happy life.  If something as simple as a Zumba class can bring me joy, I need to look around more and find the joy in my life.  I may be missing a very important element in my life right now, but that is in the Lord's hands.  I've done everything I can do and now I have to trust in the Lord.  I can't stop living my life and just WAIT.  I need to find the joy every single day.  I need to better myself, so when the opportunity to become a parent comes my way, I am the best ME possible.  I'm going to enjoy every minute I get to spend with my hubby, my family and my friends.  Because once that little baby comes along, I have a feeling some of the other people and things I love to do will be neglected.........and that's ok. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment