CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 16, 2012

Your Baby

I got a call from a friend yesterday asking, "When is your baby due again?".  I didn't say anything for a second, and then laughed nervously.  It was such a wonderful question.  No one had ever phrased it like that.  When is YOUR baby due?  It felt like a question you would ask if I were pregnant.  I told my friend that was weird to hear her say that and she said, Well, it is your baby.  Just because it's coming a different way doesn't mean it's not your baby.  I so appreciated that she would ask me that question.  Most people say, THE baby, or when is the birth mom due.  They don't really associate the baby with US.  That was the most beautiful question I've heard.  When is MY baby due.  Love it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment